Tuesday, May 24, 2016

April 4, 2016

This week was pretty Crazy in all honesty Weeks go by and Sometimes I forget what the date is or what the day of the week is. But I sure did enjoy conference. It Turned Out well . I really loved the messages and one in particular obviously as a missionary the ones that teach about Baptism are always killers so Elder Bednars talk was a great one. Especially Being that I had just Read  3 Nephi 19: 28-29


28 Father, I thank thee that thou hast purified those whom I have chosen,   because of their faith, and I pray for them, and also for them who shall   believe on their words,that they may be purified in me, through faith on their words, even as they are purified in me.

 29 Father, I pray not for the world, but for those whom  thou hast given me out of the world, because of their   faith, that they may be purified in   me,   that I may be in them as thou, Father, art in me, that we may be one, that I may be glorified in them.

Also Its important that we can fortify our relationship with God For if not we will not feel the Closeness to him like what was also mentioned the receiver that is found far from the Giver feeleth Entitled.

This week was Great we actually received a great reference Named Jorge Fernandez he came to every session he Quick smoking 5 days ago and we are working a lot with him. It has Gone well he was an investigator for like a week in another part of the mission and is preparing for a Baptismal date of April 10th. All is well.

Love you guys!

Chou

Elder Biesinger 🐝


My Comp Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment