Thursday, November 5, 2015

October 26, 2015

Hola a todos mis queridos amigos y los que son Familia y los que considero mi familia.

I sometimes feel at a loss of words and don't know what to say. In the mission I have learned that those moments are moments when I don't need to say anything. Sometimes just sit in silence and let things take there course. But Right now I feel at a loss of words to type hahaaha so I'm just going to go with it.

My new comp got here on Wednesday. Well I went to ViƱa and we came back together he is really a cool guy. ha He is from Lehi, Utah. Elder Lucas Draney, He graduated in 2012 like me and we actually played each other in football our senior year. It's the first time in the second time of my mission that I am with a greengo let alone one from my home. ha so it's been nice!

Also this time of year over the last two years has been a lot of time of changes and it makes me reflect a lot on who I was and who I am now. It's not to be prideful or build myself up but I feel strengthened I feel the Lords strength around me I feel Good even in Trials. And things are very clear to me. I have no idea what I will do with my life after the mission as far as details, but I also don't want to much advice at this point in time, but what I do know is what I want to do tomorrow and everyday over the next several months. I have grown to love Sharing this gospel and feeling the spirit. But also I have learned to love laughing and making others feel good while they enjoy a moment. It still can be hard sometimes because its something that requires confidence making others feel good. But its a two way system.

Anyways everything is really good here we are seeing a lot of progress our branch mission leader is activating and we had a meeting on Saturday with him and we have a few families that hopefully we can start teaching.

I was asked it anti Mormon stuff is big here and the truth is that yes everyone has heard something anti Mormon. Is it as strong as what it might be in the bible belt for my brother, I highly doubt it. Talking with a friend that I have here in the mission that is from Houston I could not believe the things he told me. But honestly This week I read Mark 13 and I feel like there are many answers with how to face the attacks. We will be given what we should say, so don't worry about it to much. I usually feel compelled to make them laugh about how stupid what they are saying is. For example why are there steeples on the church. I tell them because we are aliens hahahaha and then they laugh and it makes everything an easier enviroment or when they start to bad talk Joseph Smith the trick is to remain calm and let the spirit guide, testify of truth, and make the best of the situation. Some hearts are just to hardened but not everyone is going to the Celestial Kingdom even though as a missionary sometims its hard to accept.. We got to find the Chosen ones and call on them.

I really am having a great time and trying to do my best I thank you each one for the support and prayers.
Miss you guys
Elder Biesinger

James and Elder Fraser looking pretty awesome. haha

A cool Hotel entry way. The manager is a member they ate an awesome lunch there.

Awesome lunch at the Hotel

Eating the Lunch at the Hotel


After Service face

No comments:

Post a Comment