Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 9, 2015

Well what a good week it has been here in Los VILOS

So we have been working at Full! The family Hevia (Jesus Jessica Jesus Ruben Benjamin and Angel) are coming along. Jesus the son still doesn't want very much,but little by little. Jessica and Angel went to Antofogasta to sell their old house so they haven't been around and the dad has been working, but they are very receptive! We planned a mutual Activity for the YM and they came and played and it was cool on Saturday and then on Sunday Ruben Benjamin and Erik a member that assisted for  the first time in all my time here came to church! So we are way exited Ruben said that is is praying a lot and that he wants his brother to believe in God and it's way cool.

We have been doing a lot of Work and listening to the Spirit, not only with the people, but also trying to help the missionaries.  On Friday night it was pretty late and we were going to go pic up the Clean Clothes from the Hermana Ada, our mamita (She is Gold. She also says hello to everyone. ha I've been way blessed with Mamitas) anyways we decided to pass by one more person and turned out it was her birthday, and she was pretty depressed. She is a member but has not been active for a very long time. She didn't even have a BOM so we gave her one as a Birthday gift and it was cool we changed her Birthday hahaha.

Anyways a quick thought I have heard about the Churches recent statement and wish to say that is is good and pure to protect people also it comes from the Lord. I don't have time to talk to much but I know that times are going to get rougher.

So when I was in YM D&C 6 thanks to my father was on the wall and it has taken a great roll in my life. This is revelation Given to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdrey. Cowdrey later was a little in active and fell away from the Church. I'm no Judge of him but I wish that we could take this council from the Lord for our days. Look unto him. I love you all and Hope that we can remain loyal to the Lord in first place by Following his prophet.

D&C 6:32-37

 32 Verily, verily, I say unto you, as I said unto my disciples, where two or three are gathered together in my name, as touching one thing, behold, there will I be in themidst of them—even so am I in the midst of you.

 33 Fear not to do good, my sons, for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye also reap; therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your reward.

 34 Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.

 35 Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sinno more; perform with soberness the work which I have commanded you.

 36 Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.

 37 Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

Love yall

Elder Biesinger


No comments:

Post a Comment