Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July 27, 2015

Wahoo what a week of learning and growing!

So Mirza was not baptised.... She was supposed to be married on the 21st and then baptized on the 26th, but they confused a date when they had to take the witnesses to the Civil registry.  They got there, and they said ya... you're to late.. So that sucked.. But, It just is another lesson for me that things happen, but in the Lords Time. All I can do is, do all I can, and accept the consequences with a smile. I love the mission and I love my God and my Savior.

This week was also my birthday. I had to go on an interchange with my district on Thursday to Friday.  So, I woke up in another bed with another comp, but my comp called and they all sang.. I don't like being sang to... Then when I returned to my area, we and the sister missionaries had planned an activity, and the only day we could do it was my birthday.. I didn't want to be the center of attention, so, I had all who knew it was my birthday under strict control not to do, or say anything.  It went well. We had  a movie (Ephraims rescue) with Completos. I spent the evening making Palta (avocado) into guacamole haha Either way people wished me happy birthday and my companion made me a cake, and then yesterday another fam made a cake and the sang to me.  So, all in all a good week.

Sebastian the 10 year old has now come to church three times we can baptize him at any momento but we are waiting till the end of august to try and get his mom active. The kid is pure gold.

Things are going good all things are in the lords hands, and I'm so glad for the knowledge that I have of my Savior.

Elder Biesinger

The District

Completo

Happy Birthday James




Just another day in Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment