Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 20, 2015 letter

Hola, Bounjourno!

Well first off two shout outs! First Happy Birthday Ashley! Love you! and Exito to my Brother Jake! Proud of you Good luck!

Well another one bites the dust..

But this week was good!
Lots of Work and lots of Changes in the weather from hot to cold and everyday is the same but it's been really good!

Mirza and Claudio Father will be getting married tomorrow, and so she should be baptized this Sunday. We will need lots of Prayers that everything goes well and that she doesn't start smoking again! ha Its been a battle with this family, but I'll never forget them the Familia Rodriguez have been a blessing and a challenge for me since day one. But it only goes as testimony that this is where I am supposed to be!

I don't got a lot to say this week maybe its from the depression of getting older this coming week.... 😕 But either way I'm getting better with my Spanish and starting to play around with other languages. My comp and I are doing great learning lots and taking out the trash we practically are running 24/7 to get it all done.

Any ways just another reminder  something that I liked a lot yesterday in Elders Quorum so I searched it in English, so I could share it with you from the teachings of Ezra Taft Benson.

No nation ever rises above its homes. This Church will never rise above its homes. We are no better as a people than are our firesides, our homes. … The good home is the rock foundation, the cornerstone of civilization. It must be preserved. It must be strengthened.

And I would add that one day our homes will become heaven, so remember what we do it vital. I love you all and hope that you all have lots of success this week!
I love the mission
Elder Biesinger

Elder Alvarez baked a cake

James being James....

Happy Birthday to Ashley!

Happy 13th Ashley!



No comments:

Post a Comment