Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 1, 2016

Hey everyone! 

So this was a fun week really Crazy for the first time in my mission living four to a house for a whole ten days. We did a lot of trade offs and a lot of studying. We really turned into a family.. There was the Whole Process of Form Storm Norm and Perform. But they are moving back to their sector today. 

So that y'all know I still have feeling. I felt a small about 5 or so scale Tremor on Monday ha its such a common feeling now but I love it. 

This week we had interviews with President. They were really good to be able to have the Zone all be a little more Excited. Its nice to heard good things and feel pleased with things. Return and Report when things are all going somewhat well is a sweet feeling. On the other side reporting failure is painful. I can only imagine that pain that will be felt as we are Weighed and Measured for the final Judgement. 
"You have been weighed and you have been Measured and you have bee found wanting" 
What a terrible thought. I would just hope that we can all feel confidence in our actions we can all do a little better.

We had a few baptisms in the Zone this week and I was able to do another interview. Those moments are so Sweet. I just was reminded how much Joy their is in Heaven for Righteousness the Spirit testifies so Strongly. 

The work this week was rough as far as our sector we had lots to do in the other Elders sector being that they had to prepare for Yesterdays Baptism and one of us Had to be there with them while the other was in the house until yesterday when they went to church and the Baptism together. This week we Hope for a little TLC in our area to make the Vineyard grow. Especially the Fam Rosales and Sanhueza. 

Ephesians 4:
 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and angerand clamor,and evil speakingbe put away from you, with all malice
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
During this week I really tried to have a lot more Charity in my heart and forgive quickly and ask forgiveness even when I felt it was not my error. It was a really week of growth and Progress. 
I hope you all have a great week I love the mission Its becoming such a habit to speak with everyone around me and share the Gospel I love it. 
Love Elder Biesinger 

No comments:

Post a Comment