Friday, January 1, 2016

November 30, 2016

Well whats up Fam and Friends and Beloved readers haha hopefully there aren't any creepers out there that just like to read my blog....


Anyways I hope everyone had a Good thanksgiving.. the other day coming back from an interchange I saw Three wild turkeys I don't know is they were like Real wild turkeys or just the coloring but the bus refused to stop so that we could have a Thanksgiving Dinner. For real they don't sell turkey here we looked.... only like fake turkey paste in a tube...
But either way I'm really grateful for all that I am, have, and will be able to do in my Existence, thanks to my Father in Heaven and my Savior.
But Quick weekly update.
-We were in the bus on Tuesday and we ran in to two Canadians here on vacation 12 hours north of Vancouver. He had done a foreign exchange here ten years ago. He is now 26 so he came for a reunion. We talked about hunting and Jesus what is Better than that. While he has huge 6x6 mulies in his yard he doesn't want us to visit him so it's okay.. ha
- We Have been teaching the Family Hevia and they were going to be baptised this last Saturday but the mom had to go on an Emergency trip to Antofagasta to sell the House up there she sold is so it was actually a blessing for them. Really cool. This week all is planned for the Baptism.
- Nicolas just received the ASSIGNMENT (not a calling because he is only 17) as the Branch Secretary. He is way excited and so are we what a blessing. He is going to be a big help for the Church.
-Changes are this week and we had a few Missionaries finish there missions this week so we are in a trio with Elder Gillies from Lyman WY right now its been fun. Anyways it's been a great week I'm sure there is a lot more that has happened but those are a few of the tops.

This week as I started the BOM again I read 1 Nephi 5:13 and I wrote after the Verse (Aqui estoy) "Here I am" I feel very grateful to be fulfilling prophecies from the Prophets even though I never Imagined my mission in South America.

Also this passage of Scripture talking about us the members of the Church in the latter days is my thought of the week for you all.

1 Nephi 14:12-14 We all need to put on all the power that the lord will give us. Faith, the Spirit, Priesthood, and the Blessings of the Temple. Love you all Thanks for the support.
Elder Biesinger

The district

With the Correa Daughters Alana y Myra


Nico my Comp and I he graduated from a year of Seminary


With the coordinator of seminary and institute of the mission everyweek we send him an informe

No comments:

Post a Comment