Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015 Easter and General Conference

Hey family and friends and all my loved ones! 

So this week was pretty interesting it's amazing how sometimes all the things seem to be a little bit harder right before something amazing happens. We had a lot of trouble getting in doors this week, but in the end we finished with Conference, and what a blessing it was! I love conference. We were able to watch it in the District Center (we are not a stake yet) we watched it live stream! So at the same moment as you, but there is a three hour difference now, because Chile doesn't do daylight savings anymore, but good old Utah does. So when you all started watching at 10 we were here watching at 1 in the afternoon. It was great. I watched it in English with the other Greengos and one or two Chileans here and there that wanted to give it a try. It's such a blessing to be able to hear the real voice and emotion of the speakers for me.

 Truly, this was a great conference. I was able to take like 12 pages of notes only noting the important things in case one day I need a talk on the subject. I loved a lot of the talks, and the real focus on our Salvation. The Family, the Atonement, Faith, Testimony, Temple all of it is so that we can receive salvation. There was a lot of talks that I loved Holland, Bendnar, Uchdorfs on Grace. All of them From Elder Gibson and the dance steps to The Prophet on temples were inspired. 
I left conference with a stronger feeling that the Savior is on his way. I know that he is coming. It then becomes my duty to prepare my own salvation and the salvation of others. 
One of the blessings of speaking Spanish is that when my co-Chilean Elder Zaballos spoke as well as Elder Pino we changed the channel to Spanish and heard them speak in their own voice. For me I feel that the talk that Elder Zaballos gave sums up what I learned from conference very well. 
1st. I have the responsibility of my own salvation
2nd As I know what I must do for salvation I have the responsibility to help others in there salvation. 
In order to do this I must 
1st Learn my duty
2nd Make the decision to act
3rd Take the out come as it is and continue acting
4th Accept the will of the Father HAPPILY. 

I am not content with less than exhalation there for I have a lot of work to do. I hope you all feel the same way. 

I love you all and hope that you all received a lot from conference I'm sure next week Ill have something else to talk about ha but seriously I love the mission it's a lot of fun and a great blessing. 

Elder Biesinger

P.S. Elder Jorge F. Zaballos is the second counselor of the area presidency here in South America.  He is from a town in the north of my mission. 

James on P-Day with the Football I sent him for Easter! Yea

No comments:

Post a Comment