Monday, December 1, 2014

November 24, 2014

Hola a todos mi queridos! 

This week was so much better! Instead of being in the street 8 hours with out stopping everyday, the longest was only 6 hours this week! Ha But really it was much better we have a lot of good people to meet with this week. We will teach a Jehovah's witness tonight I'm excited about that he doesn't want to be a part of them anymore and is looking for something better. The only investigator that went to church this week was Jose Luis. He is the fiance of a member. He needs to get married so he can get dunked. He told us last night that without a doubt he will be baptised. The only problem is his future wife was married before and paper work is a joke here in Chile. We are waiting for a paper that says she is divorced. I know it sounds like a mess and what in the world are we doing trying to get one person divorced to marry another, but if you only knew what It is like down here you would understand, it's a joke. I didn't get changed out of my area so I am still in the Liahona with Elder Velasco in the zone Belloto. I will spend Christmas here. It is messing with my mind because it is so hot, but everyone is decorating for Christmas.. No one celebrated thanksgiving here :(oh well. I'm thankful that you all get to do it! So enjoy it for me! I am so thankful to be back in the mission. This week it hit me, I finally feel like I am progressing and I am a better missionary than I was before. I can feel the love the Savior has for each of us. I often stop in the street to help people that may not even need help but I always get a sincere thank you. I love it. I love God and I love Christ. It is there work and glory to bring to pass our salvation and eternal life. And there fore be being a disciple of Christ it is my work and glory and I will work and I will send the glory to God. 

On another note yes the Pulgas (fleas) have found me. Yes its hot. For me its humid for my companion from La Cruz Bolivia he says it is really dry. haha He is great though we got along well. We have been running every other morning. The first time we went out we forgot the keys so we had to call the zone leaders then run the three miles to get the extra keys from them and the three miles back because we had no money for a bus. My companion got pretty gassed. But he did really well. 

Also apparently there are Chilean cats, they are bad A. They live on the tops of the buildings. haha So I take back what I said before. They do exist, and yes the dogs do eat most of them, but survival of the fittest has made those that exist into high flying jumpers. 

That's all for this week.
Love 
Elder Biesinger!  

Lookin good!

Playground equipment

Elder Velasco

No comments:

Post a Comment