Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 11, 2015

Hey everybody! 
SOO HAPPY MOTHERS DAY  I know I'm a little late, but I don't like to jump the gun. So, better to do it after maybe.  You can just think of it like a blessing, they always come, just sometimes not on the day we had scheduled. 

So another change has begun! I've now got "a son" here in mission. Elder Gustavo Alvarez from Uruguay! He is a great Elder and is going to have a lot of success in his mission. Elder Gomez is now in a area of the Hills above Viña (Achupaellis). So, I stayed in my area.  We have a few changes in the district including two more Elders. which makes things fun, and the nightly calls a little longer, but its all a good experience! I love the mission and all the Crazy things that happen.

SO HERE IS A QUOTE: 

" If you don't have time to pray and read your scriptures you are busier than God ever intended you to be." 

So, I hope no one is busier than God intended them to be! 

Also, another thought that I liked a lot, reading Moses chapter one. The difference of How God the father refers to Moses and how Lucifer refers to Moses, and then the response of Moses. 
If you could all read it you will see that God refers to Moses as son. Hence making him a son of God but Lucifer refers to him as son of man. And then Moses cuts Lucifer and tells him "I am a SON OF GOD." 
Moses had the kind of relationship we should all look for with our Father. If you don't feel like God exists or that you don't feel his love,, or that you are his Child I invite you as a Representative of Christ to LOOK FOR GOD. We are his Children and we need not fall to the temptation of the devil. If we don't look for our Father it will be our own fault when we know him not. 

Love you guys a lot! Miss you a lot too, but time is the only barrier. So gotta make it count. 

Elder Biesinger


Claudio Mirza and Constanza

The Gallegos

Saying bye to Gomez The Serains

Elder Alvarez and I

No comments:

Post a Comment