Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10/8/2013 letter

Hola todos! 
Alright so I don't know what happened to last weeks email I home it got through! I hope you all enjoyed conference.  It is always something to listen to and then apply. This week was great we are opening, so we have been doing pure contacts.  Basically we had three baptismal dates from contacts,and one from an old investigator! The problem is that two had to go north to work and one had to work Sat. and Sunday so she couldn't come to conference.  To be baptized you have to have three role marks at church basically, so we only have one that remains for the 26 of this month. She is pure gold. The Lord is preparing her so well. She also brought her 8 year old brother to church so we are going to work with him now as well. Her name is Katherin she is like 23, she has had a really rough life.  We contacted her last Friday, over a week ago, and on Tuesday we taught her and put the fetch.  Since that day she has read to Alma decided she didn't understand well enough and has read all the way to 3 Nephi from the beginning again. this was yesterday I believe tomorrow she will finish. She does all the homework we leave her and really wants a new start at life. It is a huge testimony to me that the atonement exist and like President Uchtdorf said we have to Rise Up, all we have to do is Rise up and Take advantage of all we have. Not judge others but only help them. I am so excited to go find more people that the Lord is preparing.  This is His work and His church and we are in the last days.  Now we just need to be the saints.  I love you all and Hope the best for everyone of you!
Love Elder Biesinger

1 comment:

  1. elder me emosione con sus palabras, yo ahora pienso que lo único que realmente necesitaba era que me mostrara el camino correcto, lo único que yo necesitaba era que alguien me mostrara que la iglesia se había restaurado en la tierra y me agrada que alguien como usted lo haya hecho. eso me hace muy feliz. y como decía usted con elder Cubí que yo era genial, realmente hasta el día de hoy creo que ustedes son los geniales, ustedes me ayudaron a enderezar mi vida, y si , también doy testimonio que la expiación de jesucrito sin ella yo no estaría en este maravilloso zion, le estaré infinitamente agradecida a los dos por hablarme ese día :) los llevaré siempre en mi corazón elder biesinger y elder cubí :d

    ReplyDelete